Benefits of subscribing to Shipping Guide
The maritime transport business is too vast a subject for one book, hence the author attempts to explain in this shipping guide online a comprehensive and up-to-dated information on International Trade, Georgraphy, Ship & Shipmanagement, Port and harbour, Chartering, Container trade, Logistics & Supply Chain, Agency, Insurance & claims and Indian shipping practice. This shipping guide is designed both for the new comer as well as the specialist in one part of the industry wishing to acquire a basic knowledge in maritime transport business. This on-line shipping guide explains terminologies used in maritime transport business. This module is designed to provide students with a comprehensive and broad understanding of the maritime industry. It serves as a foundation for further modules.
- enhance your shipping knowledge base
- is practical and easy to understand and to implement in work environment
- fulfill your learning ambitions and to do this in your time at your place in the comfort of your home or office
- unique learning environment
- all chapters are written in simple English with illustrations, examples and calculations
ONE TIME SUBSCRIPTION ONLY JUST Rs.2500/- (Rs.2750 for online Payment) for Indian Subscribers
For Overseas users through PayPal SUBSCRIPTION USD 50
For unrestricted access to shipping guide on-line for 3 Years.
Subscribe today for instant access.
Bank Details :
Pay by DEMAND DRAFT / PAY ORDER / CHEQUE / NEFT
Mail us DEMAND DRAFT / PAY ORDER / CHEQUE to the following Address :
N.SAM DENSINGH JAYARAJ
Shipping Club of India
'Vanguard House' 4th Floor, 148 Second Line Beach, George Town, Chennai 600001, India